Tim Smith, M.Ed.
Master Maine Guide, Naturalist, Bushcraft & Survival Instructor, Author, Television Presenter & Consultant, Sustainability Advocate
Tim is a knowledgeable and engaging speaker who has brought his talks and presentations on sustainability, survival, and a simple, outdoor life to groups of 7 to 700. He is a professional guide and bushcraft instructor known for cutting through the hype. He’s been featured in a variety of media over his 21 year career, and speaks with authority based on experience.
Tim speaks on all aspects of outdoor learning, preparedness, bushcraft and wilderness survival. Past talks have focused on:
- Elements Of Sustainability
- The Prepared Home – Disaster And Recession Planning
- Wilderness Survival – Realities Behind The Hype
- Traditional Skills In Outdoor Education
- The Sustainable Home
- Sustainability In Outdoor Education
- Principles Of Achievement
Past Speaking Engagements:
Tim has spoken at a variety of private and public events, some of which include:
- Woodsmoke International Bushcraft Symposium – Tetonia, Idaho.
- Canoecopia Paddlesports Show – Madison, Wisconsin
- Rockingham Sportsmen’s Show – Salem, New Hampshire
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- University of Southern Maine
- Wilderness Outdoor Living Conference – Portland, Maine
- Wilderness Paddler’s Gathering – Fairlee, Vermont
- Snow Walker’s Rendezvous – Fairlee, Vermont
- Falls Brook Centre – Knowlesville, New Brunswick, Canada
Contact our office for more information and available dates.